Sunday 19 September 2010

Overcooked Vegetables



Last Saturday I was struggling for meal ideas and went for a dinner I'd cooked for the first time not too long ago.  This was Salmon with a cream and Mushroom sauce with mustard mash, green beans and mustard mast.  Since both myself and Dom are a bit dairy intolerant I used Alpro soya cream which works rather well.  I used to have a bit of problem cooking fish indoors. On any type of camp fire or barbecue could cook it perfectly but as soon as it came to cooking it in an oven it would be dry and overcooked! Recently though I seem to have overcome this problem and the salmon was cooked perfectly, unfortunately the same could not be said for the veg and once again the word pub carvery springs to mind.  Overall marks 7.8.

No comments:

Post a Comment